URL Shortener › Documentation
12513 URLS shortened to date!
Terms of Service
By continuing to use our service, you agree to the below Terms of Service:
You are free to use our URL Shortener for commercial or non-commercial purposes, provided you agree to the below terms:
- You will not attempt to automate the process of shortening URLs, e.g. using AJAX or HTTP requests to automatically shorten URLs and extract the retrieved link.
If we notice that you are creating a large volume of shortened URLs in a short amount of time, we may suspend your use of our URL shortening service until we reach a conclusion.
If we believe that you are doing this, we may permanently ban you from using our service.
- You will not attempt to hide the fact that you are using our URL shortener.
- You agree that we may access, modify, and/or delete your shortened URLs at any time and for any reason.
- You agree that you will not use our URL shortener to link to illegal content. If we believe content to be illegal, we will either suspend your use of our URL shortener or
delete your URL.
- You will not attempt to compromise, reverse-engineer, hack, or otherwise tamper with or disrupt our URL shortening service.
- InfinitySites reserves the right to change these terms of service at any time, with or without notifying you.
We will not share your information with third parties under any circumstances, and will not disclose your information to governments unless required to do so by applicable law.
We reserve the right to access, modify, and/or delete your shortened URLs at any time and for any reason. If your URL is deleted because it contains illegal content, we will
notify you by redirecting your short URL's traffic to our "URL Removed" landing page.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is secure.